Scout Coupon Cards

Scout Coupon Cards are Here!

The Baltimore Area is excited to begin our 2023 Scout Coupon Card selling season! Here are some of the great deals we are offering this year! 

We also have two ways for your Unit to raise money with our Bulk and Consignment sales! 

One-Time Use Coupons:

 

Tractor Supply – $5 Off your purchase of $25 or more

Great Clips– $5 Off any haircut

ACE Hardware – $5 Off your purchase of $25 or more

Bass Pro Shops – $10 Off purchase of $50 or more

 

Multi-Use Coupons:

Charley’s – free small fry with the purchase of any large cheesesteak sandwich

Checker’s – $1 large fry

Firehouse Subs – $2 Off medium or large sub, chips, and drink purchase

Jiffy Lube– $8 Off Signature Service Oil Change

Maryland Fire Museum – free admission

Medieval Times– Save up to $20 per ticket

Six Flags—Save up to 50% on tickets

Sky Zone – $2 off jump time

Sweet Frog– Buy one get one 50% Off

Taco Bell – buy one menu single menu item, get a second free

Wendy’s – Free Small Frosty with any purchase

Bulk Sales:

Only Available to Units who purchase their Scout Coupon Cards before 2/1/23

Units can earn a 70% commission by purchasing the Scout Coupon Card in bulk (a minimum of 100 cards) at the discounted rate of $3.00 per card or $600 for 200 cards. Additional cards can be purchased in groups of 100 at $3 each.

 

Consignment Sales:

Participating units will earn 60% commission ($6.00) on each $10.00 Scout Coupon Card they sell. The initial consignment of camp cards will be based on 2022 camp card sales for your unit and the number of Scouts in your unit. Cards will be given out in groups of 20.

If additional cards are requested after the initial consignment the unit must then pay for the initial consignment of cards to receive more cards. This prevents units from signing out a large number of cards and then only returning 10% at the end of the sale.

If your unit was a heavy hitter, you will be limited to an initial consignment of 40% of your total sales from 2022. Again, you can come back and request more cards, but you will need to pay for the initial consignment before receiving more.

At Closeout, Unit Chairs will complete the Closeout Form with their District Camp Card Chair and turn in 40% of their gross sales (they keep the remaining 60%) to their District Camp Card Chair and any unsold cards. Money and cards WILL NOT be turned in to Council by any unit. Units return any unsold cards in original condition at the time of closeout, or the Unit will be charged $5 for any missing or damaged cards that are not returned.