Jamboree Patch Sets are Here!
All Jamboree Participants will receive 1 patch set. Additional Patch sets can be purchased here… Patch sets are also available for purchase for non-Jamboree Participants as well!
You can purchase your patch today by visiting: https://www.councilstuff.com/220?item=548367
Information on Registration
2023 National Jamboree
FORWARD – July 19 – 28, 2023
Summit Bechtel Reserve
- Scouts BSA must be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree but has not reached his/her 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree. Scouts 18 – 20 will be registered as Unit Participants.
- Venturers & Sea Scouts are encouraged to attend the 2023 National Jamboree as part of the Baltimore Contingent. Ventures & Sea Scouts must be at least 14 years of age by the first date of the Jamboree, but not reached their 21 birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Adult registering as participants must register on Black Pug.
- $2,525 per Scouts BSA (No National registration fee)
- $2,525 per Venturer & Sea Scouts (No National registration fee)
- $2,525 per Adult (No National registration fee)
- Some scholarships are available, but you need to sign up for the Jamboree now!
- Fees include all food, activities, equipment, transportation to and from the Summit on motor coach buses, and a shakedown weekend
- Should the Scout or adult need to withdraw, a deposit of $200 is retained and the amount paid may be refunded when a replacement Scout or adult is accepted.
$400.00 – At time of registration
$400.00 – June 30, 2022
$450.00 – August 31, 2022
$450.00 – October 31, 2022
$400.00 – December 31, 2022
$425.00 – March 31, 2023
The Council will have some scholarships available if needed. Email email@example.com for a request form.
A message from Your Baltimore Area Council Jamboree Contingent Leadership Team:
There are two steps that must be taken to register youth for the National Jamboree.
First, on the Baltimore Area Council website, you will need to set up a Black Pug Account if you don’t already have one (usually a parent account). All Jamboree payments are through the Council, using the Black Pug registration for online processing. The initial deposit increases depending on when the registration takes place.
Second, apply to the National Jamboree site (which will open TBD). The application must be through a youth My.Scouting.org account. The site will walk you through setting up a Scout My.Scouting.org account if your youth doesn’t have one (the National Jamboree application may not be done with a parent account.) You will need your youth’s BSA ID number.